Jan Šinágl angažovaný občan, nezávislý publicista

Strojový překlad

Nejnovější komentáře

• 24.04.2024 10:01
    Odsouzený kriminálník Maxim Ponomarenko opět podniká v ...

Read more...

• 24.04.2024 09:00
    Dobrý den vážený pane Šinágle, obracím se na Vás, protože ...

Read more...

• 24.04.2024 07:47
    Předpokládám, že paní Gavlasové a jejím klientům bylo zveřejněním ...

Read more...

• 20.04.2024 12:42
    Mgr. Jana Gavlasová, advokát, Západní 449, 253 03 Chýně ...

Read more...

• 19.04.2024 18:09
    Ve Zlínském kraji dnes chybí 3000 míst pro přestárlé lidi.

Read more...

• 19.04.2024 16:56
    Spione und Saboteure – Wladimir Putin zeigt, dass er in seinem ...

Read more...

Portál sinagl.cz byl vybrán do projektu WebArchiv

logo2
Ctění čtenáři, rádi bychom vám oznámili, že váš oblíbený portál byl vyhodnocen jako kvalitní zdroj informací a stránky byly zařazeny Národní knihovnou ČR do archivu webových stránek v rámci projektu WebArchiv.

Citát dne

Karel Havlíček Borovský
26. června r. 1850

KOMUNISMUS znamená v pravém a úplném smyslu bludné učení, že nikdo nemá míti žádné jmění, nýbrž, aby všechno bylo společné, a každý dostával jenom část zaslouženou a potřebnou k jeho výživě. Bez všelikých důkazů a výkladů vidí tedy hned na první pohled každý, že takové učení jest nanejvýš bláznovské, a že se mohlo jen vyrojiti z hlav několika pomatených lidí, kteří by vždy z člověka chtěli učiniti něco buď lepšího neb horšího, ale vždy něco jiného než je člověk.

SVOBODA  NENÍ  ZADARMO

„Lepší je být zbytečně vyzbrojen než beze zbraní bezmocný.“

Díky za dosavadní finanční podporu mé činnosti.

Po založení SODALES SOLONIS o.s., uvítáme podporu na číslo konta:
Raiffeisen Bank - 68689/5500
IBAN CZ 6555 0000000000000 68689
SWIFT: RZBCCZPP
Jan Šinágl,
předseda SODALES SOLONIS o.s.

Login Form

Klausov_Livia(But she has enough of it to use slander and lies when pointing a finger on past of others, as do also her husband and son.)

From the real First Lady we would like to expect at first an apology for totally non-dignified pronoucements aimed by her family toward the Karel Schwarzerberg and his wife, and then an honest comments about criminal past of her father, Mr. Stefan Mistina. Instead, Livia Klausova’s behavior only proves that her character has lots to be desired to be the real and dignified First Lady.

It is true that children are not responsible for the deeds of their parents, but it is also true that they inherit their parents’ propensity, and learn behavior from them. Those facts are not written in usually laudatory and superficial biographies of our dignitaries. Detailed ones should be matter-of-course for all our public figures. Honest and decent persons do not have problem with this, on the contrary, they do welcome this and consider that absolutely indispensable. Did anyone experience a press conference conducted by Livia Klausova where her so called intellectual qualities did show up? It is true that wife of Karel Schwarzenberg does not speak Czech and that seems to be a great deal for Mrs. Klaus, but it is also a fact that she is fluent in several other languages, not to mention her published books and humanitarian projects that she handles or supports here and abroad. As far as our present First Lady, from all practical purposes our public knows next to nothing about her, spare maybe her artificial and dishonest sneers wherever she shows up. On her defense, it should be fully understandable, having a life partner she has. Obviously, she is not a happy woman. It is a common knowledge that she has a propensity for hard liquor, rudeness to her staff including body guards, and abusive behavior in general – this might be a compensation for not able to manage her marriage and duties of her official status. In normal democratic society of the West, the media would have a field day with her, but here in our Czech wonderland, all seems to be just “do not rock the boat”. No mention about her behavior anywhere on the web of the CTK, TV or other public media, all of them seem to be afraid of this “high standing” VIP. It is also known fact that she collected quite large compensations as a phantom member of board of directors in several companies that during her “tenure” collapsed or went out of business, but if she ever returned any money for doing nothing, no one ever heard of.

When there was a talk about alleged Nazi past of Karel Schwarzenberg’s parents, our media was going overboard with that “news”. From Karel Schwarzenberg we heard only stoic and dignified silence. Since ten, I did not hear any apology from Livia Klausova, Vaclav Klaus, and their son for their uncalled for nasty statements against Karel Schwarzenberg and his family.

Shall we hear at least from Jewish organizations that are usually very active in such cases? The notion, that the wife of the president of the Czech Republic is a daughter of a war criminal who was active supporter of criminal fascist regime in Slovakia and Holocaust. He helped to herd Jews for transport to the extermination camps, and after the war became a member of the criminal Communist Party. The fact that he again faithfully served must for a normal person be awful and without any doubt quite scary. Even scarier is the seeming indifference by all public officials and organizations involved in upholding and guarding human rights that are usually quite noisy, and in this case, all of sudden almost like an act of God, are totally silent.

Normal reaction that average person would expect from the real First Lady of our country we obviously will not see. Shame, apology or resignation, none of these can we expect from our public officials either. Here I just mention otherwise very successful lady Minister of Education in the Germany who resigned her post after accusation of plagiary of her dissertation thesis. Action like that are able perform only unselfish individuals who feel responsibility toward society, even if the accusation is not proven. But for our “politicians”, not even prison mean anything…

In one LN Saturday issue, Petr Zidek in his two-page article titled “Fathers and Children in Middle Europe“(Otcove a deti ve stredni Evrope) is quite instructive – about us and our national character. Now it is only a speculation what might have happen if this article was published before our Presidential election, who then would had be a winner? In any case, the election for sure would have been more objective, just and honest. Most likely, the dishonesty, lies, and nasty falsehoods, dispensed by president Vaclav Klaus, Livie Klausova and their son Vaclav Klaus Jr., including our media, and specifically totally disgusting, law breaking add in our largest daily Blesk, had the intended result. Karel Schwarzenberg was unjustly attacked in a manner taken from the totalitarian 1950’s, he was grossly slandered and as a consequence, his chance, and a chance for honest and objective election was, as a matter of fact, almost destroyed. This particular nasty add in Blesk was without any doubt a reason for hundreds of thousands of voters to change their minds and vote for Milos Zeman – either by directly casting their vote for him, or skipping the election at all. Our country has now president who on one hand was elected by over 50% cast votes, but at the same time, not elected by 42% of registered voters who did not bother vote. In an effect, about two third of registered voters did not vote for Milos Zeman – thanks to the dishonest and deceitful contemporary presidential clan residing in the Castle. To make my point, here are few quotes from the LN article of Petr Zidek, 9th February 2013:

Vaclav Klaus Jr. Radiozurnal 17. 1. 2013: It is very well known fact that the father of our future, if elected First Lady, Johann Hardegg, was very active Nazi, and on top of it a participant in a Nazi putsch during which Austrian Chancellor Dolfuss was murdered. I fully understand that people are not responsible for their in-laws, or parents for that matter, but on the other hand, I do think that in this country, such affairs should be taken into account…” So, if the past of the father-in-law of the presidential candidate should be taken into account, then, logically, the past of the father-in-law of the sitting president should be, too. It is possible that Vaclav Klaus Jr. is not aware that his grandfather Stefan Mistina has a past almost identical with that of Johann Hardegg. Only difference I see here is a fact, that Hardegg’s past is a public knowledge, but Mr. Mistina’s past is carefully kept secret and only few people know about it.

…From the directive of the chief of censure department Stefan Mistina, father of First Lady Livie Klausova: “… The birthday of our Fuhrer (Adolf Hitler, 20th April) is coming. It is important that Editors of all our newspapers point out new achievements of our Fuhrer as a great statesman and military leader. We are recommending that photos of the Fuhrer where he is seen in friendly conversations with our front soldiers and workers at home will be used…” …. “… The radio and newspapers are forbidden to publish any mention about rising prices of milk and dairy products, with the exceptions of already issued by Slovak Press Office…”

…In September 1940, Mr. Mistina was recommended for the special reward for his “…particular assiduity and efficiency in his assignment duties…” September 1940 also represents starting point in a new persecution of Slovak’s Jews that ended in 1942 by deportation of two thirds of Jewish population into Nazi extermination camps. At the same time, the Central Economic Office was crated with the aim to confiscate as much property of deported Jews as quickly as possible…

…During his work in USB, Mr. Mistina’s personal life took some change. On 15th of January 1940 in Liptovsky Mikulas he married ten years younger woman Maria Sablaturova. Later of the same year the bride gave birth to daughter Stefanie and year after that to another daughter, Livia. Thanks to the father’s position and good wages, the family did quite well, also because the standard of living in Slovakia was on higher level then in all of the other then occupied countries of Europe. Historian Ivan Kamenec in his book about Slovak state mentions quite surprised Heinrich Himmler during his visit in October 1944, when he had seen that in Bratislava there was in abundance and without any problem available meat, butter, vegetables and all kinds of fruit…

….Mr. Mistina (after the war) on 28th of February 1948 became a member of the Communist Party of Slovakia … same document mentions that in May 1950 he still worked in criminal department of National Security in Kosice…

… (Livia) granting interview it became quite obvious, that any question concerning the occupation of her father during her early childhood is very unpleasant for her. In any case, she does not react as a daughter who has no knowledge what her father did at that time. Later her secretary sent to the editor of LN by e-mail comments on the newly discovered documents: “…My father died in 1955 when I was 15 years old. We never discussed anything concerning your inquiry, I have no knowledge that he worked anywhere else but in the Ministry of Work and Social Care. Till now, I had newer even heard of anything else.” This comment has several inconsistencies: Livia Klausova was born on 10th of November 1943, so she reached 15 years of age in 1958, not in 1955. Also, her father, as the record shows, did not die in 1955, but in 1959…

…Livia Klausova for sure does love her father very much. In an interview with Marcela Pechackova she comments that her father was “amazing, astounding”, that he took her and her sisters to exhibitions, long walks and talked a lot about history. She loves him still and is not able to talk about circumstances of his death. Stefan Mistina was not only a perfect father, but also one small, but important part of the machinery of criminal regime that sent 58.000 of its citizens to their deaths. Among the victims were also little girls of Livia’s age that had the misfortune they were born to parents that the regime did not consider to be humans, the regime to which Mr. Mistina with all his ability willfully served…

So much for the excurse into an article in LN. Is it any wonder that Communists did not punish such a person, but accepted him, like many similar former collaborators with Fascism and Nazism? They all as before served again without any gibber, conscience or problems their new masters, and again helped build and support another criminal regime. It is quite understandable that till today Livie Klausova said without any shame that she did not know anything about it. But now she does know, and still keeps quiet, still is silent although as the First Lady she has a duty to speak, and with strong voice on top of it. But again, she would have to be the First Lady in the first place, and that she obviously is not. We only hope that our so called First Lady did not grow up in a household equipped with property stolen from doomed Jews, exterminated in gas chambers in Nazi concentration camps, sent over there by her “amazing” father.

And we also can hope that the biography of out next president shall be honest, truthful, without any surprises similar to the one we are witnessing today with our contemporary presidential family.

Lastly, I would like to comment that at the time of Mr. Mistina’s service in the Slovakia, Jan Antonin Bata was actively helping save Slovak’s Jews. Despite of that, for the last 60 years he was accused by the Communists as a collaborator with Nazism. In the Czech Republic, this great son of our nation was cleared of these shameful accusations. Not yet in Slovakia. The trial on this matter, scheduled for 7th of February, due to the sickness of presiding judge was postponed indefinitely. Would the public media keep silent about the great deeds of Jan Antonin Bata the same way they are silent of the really “great deeds” of Stefan Mistina…?!

Jan Sinagl 10.2.2013

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Rating 1.00 (3 Votes)

Komentáře   

0 #32 matematik dersi 2014-08-29 21:36
It's awesome to pay a visit this site and reading the views of
all friends concerning this piece of writing, while I am also zealous
of getting experience.
0 #31 matematik dersi 2014-08-28 04:50
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for orgasim
0 #30 on front page 2014-08-21 23:38
Keep on writing, great job!
0 #29 กลูต้า 2014-08-20 14:25
Great blog here! Also your web site loads up fast!
What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your
host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol
0 #28 Smithe427 2014-08-12 11:33
Hello there, i am interested aaefbbegdeadbfe c
0 #27 boşanma avukatları 2014-07-29 19:30
Hello to every body, it's my first visit of this blog;
this blog carries awesome and really good stuff in support
of visitors.
0 #26 http://ankaraavukat. 2014-07-28 14:07
Appreciating the time and energy you put into your site and in depth information you provide.
It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated
rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your
RSS feeds to my Google account.
0 #25 ankara matematik ö 2014-07-27 07:42
Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one!

It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the
same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!
0 #24 avukat ankara 2014-07-22 17:30
Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
to and you're just extremely fantastic. I really like what you have acquired
here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say
it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it
wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.
0 #23 matematik özel 2014-07-22 07:17
For hottest information you have to pay a quick visit the web
and on the web I found this web page as a most excellent
web page for most up-to-date updates.

Komentovat články mohou pouze registrovaní uživatelé; prosím, zaregistrujte se (v levém sloupci zcela dole)