Jan Šinágl angažovaný občan, nezávislý publicista

Strojový překlad

Nejnovější komentáře

• 24.04.2024 10:01
    Odsouzený kriminálník Maxim Ponomarenko opět podniká v ...

Read more...

• 24.04.2024 09:00
    Dobrý den vážený pane Šinágle, obracím se na Vás, protože ...

Read more...

• 24.04.2024 07:47
    Předpokládám, že paní Gavlasové a jejím klientům bylo zveřejněním ...

Read more...

• 20.04.2024 12:42
    Mgr. Jana Gavlasová, advokát, Západní 449, 253 03 Chýně ...

Read more...

• 19.04.2024 18:09
    Ve Zlínském kraji dnes chybí 3000 míst pro přestárlé lidi.

Read more...

• 19.04.2024 16:56
    Spione und Saboteure – Wladimir Putin zeigt, dass er in seinem ...

Read more...

Portál sinagl.cz byl vybrán do projektu WebArchiv

logo2
Ctění čtenáři, rádi bychom vám oznámili, že váš oblíbený portál byl vyhodnocen jako kvalitní zdroj informací a stránky byly zařazeny Národní knihovnou ČR do archivu webových stránek v rámci projektu WebArchiv.

Citát dne

Karel Havlíček Borovský
26. června r. 1850

KOMUNISMUS znamená v pravém a úplném smyslu bludné učení, že nikdo nemá míti žádné jmění, nýbrž, aby všechno bylo společné, a každý dostával jenom část zaslouženou a potřebnou k jeho výživě. Bez všelikých důkazů a výkladů vidí tedy hned na první pohled každý, že takové učení jest nanejvýš bláznovské, a že se mohlo jen vyrojiti z hlav několika pomatených lidí, kteří by vždy z člověka chtěli učiniti něco buď lepšího neb horšího, ale vždy něco jiného než je člověk.

SVOBODA  NENÍ  ZADARMO

„Lepší je být zbytečně vyzbrojen než beze zbraní bezmocný.“

Díky za dosavadní finanční podporu mé činnosti.

Po založení SODALES SOLONIS o.s., uvítáme podporu na číslo konta:
Raiffeisen Bank - 68689/5500
IBAN CZ 6555 0000000000000 68689
SWIFT: RZBCCZPP
Jan Šinágl,
předseda SODALES SOLONIS o.s.

Login Form

On Tuesday, January 14 from 10:00 a.m., I spotted on NFA a documentary film CRISIS from 1939, made in the USA, warning about the dangers of fascism. I invited my acquaintances and friends, but unfortunately, no one had time. What a pity, it is an interesting document which may be – due to specific rules – screened only for study purposes. No one has ever told what the reasons are. Excluding the unlikely disagreement of the owner or distributor of this work, only political reasons are left. I do not see another reason. The movie was screened before World War II. Throughout the whole [missing word] with great response – with Czech subtitles in what were then Czechoslovak cinemas. Unfortunately and surprisingly NFA does not have this copy in its archives. It cannot be excluded that the English version which I saw (with English subtitles while it was spoken German or Czech) might not be the same as the one screened in Czechoslovakia then. It cannot be excluded that the original film was of standard length, or about 90 minutes long. According to the NFA, they have more kinds of copies; I was offered the longest they own.

I have only been able to find out the footage in meters (1922 m) and the duration of 67 minutes. It was introduced with the caption CRISIS and ended with THE END. Without any other common data? NFA was not even able to tell me the manufacturer, owner or distribution company to which the "specific rules" are bound? I just found out the names of the directors: Herbert Klein, Hanuš Burger, Alexander Hackenschmied, who, as far as I know, were employees of Bata company film studios.

Otherwise, I have to say that NFA staff behaved very politely and professionally. Even more I was appalled by the environment in which the NFA and the treasures of the Czechoslovak and Czech filmmakers are currently found – see 6 photos attached! The Czech Republic uses just a half of the EU grants, often on unnecessary things and projects of which a lot of money is stolen and there is no money left on NFA – such an exemplary profile of a civilized nation.

Just a few more observations on the film:

1) Warning: The purpose of this film seems to be to warn the world (especially Americans) about the dangers of Nazism.

2) Democracy: At one point in the film when scenes in Zlin are being reflected Czechoslovakia is talked about as a country which was the last one in Europe to be abandoned by democracy. It is recalled that the Czechoslovak Constitution had been written under the U.S. Constitution.

3) Compassion: The movie shows how the Czechoslovak people are providing assistance to a large number of displaced foreign refugees.

4) Preparation: Scenes from May 1938 show building defenses and a commitment of Czechoslovakia to defend itself.

5) A Plea for help: In one part, the Czechs ask for foreign aid. In this section they describe how Czechoslovakia could provide weapons and equipment for 40 divisions of soldiers determined to defend their country.

The last thing worth mentioning are special effects used in the film. Special effects were something entirely new in movies in 1939. Few film studios in Europe were able to create sophisticated special effects. Movie studios Bata are located in Kudlova (near Zlin); they were able to create sophisticated special effects at the time at the highest international level. In CRISIS we can see similar effects to the ones used by Bata in their advertising movies. Therefore, it is likely that Bata Company had provided considerable assistance to the filmmakers and ensured the completion of the movie. The company had therefore secretly helped to shoot this documentary. It is also interesting to note that Czechoslovak animated movies which were created in the film studios Bata, following the creation of the movie CRISIS in 1939, started using these effects by one year too. These are logical explanations of sequences of events.

For those interested and skilled in English language, I attach an audio recording of the whole CRISIS movie. It is a pity that the media are full of documentaries about the creation and Nazi crimes, and that public cannot watch this very interesting movie. As a contemporary document it is extremely interesting and instructive, whether by demographic statistics on Czech Germans who would surely surprise many viewers, by their departments where there even Czech workers, by mutual friendship, summer camps for children where Sudeten German and Czech children used to visit each other and where Jiri Voskovec and Jan Werich used to perform as guests. Common demonstrations of Sudeten Germans and Czechoslovaks against Nazism and anti-aggression against a part of Sudeten Germans standing on the side of Germany are also shown. Impressive were also shots of blooming Prague showing varied life, shops, culture, and well-dressed people, which unwittingly forces for comparison with subsequent gray of coming totality.

Of course, the objectivity of the document is far away, especially in relation of the majority of Czech Germans towards Germany, causes and consequences. For instance, the document praises Czechoslovak democracy, but not the fact that in 1935 the Czech Germans won the election, but did not rule thanks to discriminatory electoral law when their deputies needed much more votes than the Czechs. Democracy applied to individuals, but not to ethnic minorities, their parties and associations.

Just a reminder that Jan Antonin Bata was a great patriot, he supported the resistance and the government in exile of Edvard Benes in London, had been considered a collaborator for almost 70 years before deprived of purpose allegations. Again in Brazil, after he had lost almost everything, built industries, cities and was even nominated for the Nobel Prize. Another of our countrymen whom other countries respect more than the native one. Now the descendants of Jan Antonin Bata's family seek the return of wrongfully stolen property and in some Czech and Slovak media his name and legacy are again purposefully vilified with the help of some so-called "historians". I cannot help thinking that those "specific rules" preventing even after 75 years to show this movie to the public, are related to Jan Antonin Bata, and not just marginally. In the original document, he was in Zlin cinema with his wife. In the NFA, I did not notice this while watching. Is still somebody afraid of the truth...?

Jan Šinágl, 26.1.2014

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Rating 1.00 (3 Votes)

Komentáře   

0 #9 company formation 2014-07-01 02:55
These are truly great ideas in on the topic of blogging.
You have touched some pleasant factors here.
Any way keep up wrinting.
0 #8 Essential DIY 2014-04-26 07:56
I'm not sure why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me.
Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end?
I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.
0 #7 Janessa 2014-04-25 19:24
Nice weblog here! Also your siite rather a lot up very fast!

What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate
link to your host? I wish my websitge loaded up as quickly as youds lol

my site; mobile billboards for sale (Janessa: www.squidoo.com/.../)
0 #6 Summer English 2014-04-17 02:42
This is because the computer language, including books,
manuals, literatures, and academic reported regarding computer and IT
is written in English. According to the International Accreditation of TESOL
Qualifying Organisations (IATQu - O), a TEFL course should include tuition on:.
In actuality, though, if we go past the "fancy term"
and focus on QC's objectives, we'll realize that quality control is everywhere -- at home, in
the office, and yes, the online English teaching field.
0 #5 english speaking 2014-04-17 01:20
The indefinite articles ("a" and "an") refer to a person or object for which we do not know the specific identity.
Business transactions are also being made on the Internet.
Once the movie is over, allow students to sit for a few minutes, silently processing what
they have seen and heard.
0 #4 movie 2014-03-26 22:44
You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites on the internet.
I am going to highly recommend this site!
0 #3 facebook.com 2014-03-13 01:55
You will waste time if you do it in an ad hoc fashion. The first
step, which is more like an overarching rule, is to be sure all decision-makers are present.
The Kodiak brown bear is one of the largest
members of the bear family.
-1 #2 phentermine 2014-03-12 01:01
Coming from a large family I have seen the disease ravage friends and
family members, as complications developed causing the loss of sight, heart disease and nerve dysfunction.
The first Lida Daidaihua product must hold the veritable South African plant elements.
Some of the information in this article comes from a fascinating new book, La
Bible des Regimes, written by Jenny de Jonquieres and published by Amerik Media.
-2 #1 http:// 2014-03-07 05:11
Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but
after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.
Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Anyway, just wanted to say superb blog!

Komentovat články mohou pouze registrovaní uživatelé; prosím, zaregistrujte se (v levém sloupci zcela dole)